Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Yamaha YP30G
White River Powersports
Need to Move Some Water?
A cast iron impeller and volute case means this pump is durable and reliable while moving up to 259 gallons per minute.
- The YP30G uses a 171cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. Pumps up to 259 gal/min (15,540 gal/hr) through a three-inch port.
- Delivers a 101.7-foot total head, with a 26-foot suction head.
- Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability for dewatering purposes.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- OHV engine — Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation.
- Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation — Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto-decompression — Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating — The YP30G meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
- Type: Self-priming, Centrifugal
- Caliber: 3 in
- Maximum Capacity: 259 gal / min
- Total Head: 101.7 ft
- Suction Head: 26 ft
- Delivery Head: 75 ft
- Self-Priming Time: 180 sec / 16 ft
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- L x W x H: 15.6 x 20.4 x 19.3 in
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.9 gal
- Dry Weight: 66.1 lb
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Engine Type
- OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Engine Displacement
- 171 cc
- Pump Style
- Self-priming, Centrifugal
- Discharge Capacity
- 259 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 3 in.
- Head Lift
- 101.7 ft.
- Suction Head Lift
- 26 ft.
- 15.6 in. x 20.4 in. x 19.3 in.
- 66.1 lb.