All-Terrain Vehicles for Your Personal Needs
ARGOs fill the gap between recreational quads and heavy off road equipment. They can be used for commercial, governmental / public sector or personal utility.
A Multi-Utility Vehicle You Can Afford
ARGO will climb, crawl or swim anywhere you have to go, with the equipment and tools you need, at a cost you can afford.
ARGO goes where others can’t follow.
- 8x8 mobility and strong-but-light construction give ARGOs the low ground pressure and traction to traverse all types of soft and difficult soils including muck, swamp, muskeg and snow
- With their add-on rubber tracks, ARGOs tread as lightly as your own footprint
- ARGOs swim or ford water obstacles with no preparation required to enter or exit
- The integral skid plate and high ground clearance of the ARGO body prevents bottoming out or hanging up on terrain obstacles
Today’s best Static Stability Factor (SSF) means ARGOs are up to four times less likely to roll-over than traditional UTVs.
- With the industry’s lowest center of gravity (CG), ARGO vehicles traverse side slopes, grades and obstacles that are inaccessible to other vehicles
- Attachments are designed, tested and engineered to minimize the impact of the Static Stability Factor
- Payloads are low to the ground to maintain stability in motion, even when fully loaded
- The exclusive Admiral triple-differential transmission provides exceptionally smooth steering in constricted areas while maintaining traction on all wheels
In environmentally sensitive areas, ARGOs tread lightly and leave no toxic traces behind.
- With ground pressure as low as 1.06 psi, ARGO will cross fragile terrain features with no lasting impact on vegetation and substrates
- ARGO's fully sealed body ensures that all engine and mechanical fluids are well contained to avert all soil and water contamination
- The design and placement of the exhaust and electrical systems of ARGO minimize any risk of a fire hazard in dry vegetation
You get more value from an ARGO because you can do more with it.
- Optional cargo decks and interchangeable attachments turn the ARGO into a versatile mobile platform for completing heavy duty tasks on the jobsite, farm, fishing camp or hunting lodge
- ARGO’s exceptional terrain capabilities and high altitude performance extends the range of sites and seasons where vehicles can operate productively
- ARGO’s add-on trailer vastly improves “payload per sortie” to carry 6 personnel plus up to 2000 lb. 907 kg) of equipment, instruments and supplies
- Choice of diesel or gasoline power fits the available fuel type to suit remote job sites
Cost and ValueARGO keeps crews and equipment productive in work areas where the only alternative is heavy machinery or air lifts.
- ARGOs cost far less than the heavier equipment required for equal off-road mobility; multiple ARGO units cost less than a single off-road hauler
- An ARGO vehicle allows access to the worksite regardless of the remoteness of the location for more work days so high-value crews and equipment earn more every year
- The complete family of ARGO 8x8 extreme terrain and amphibious models provides the right selection to match the needs of local customers and provide operators and rental companies with the right mix of products and accessories for maximized utilization of the fleet